Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat Asia 2019
Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreats
Experience the Art and Science of Agile Coaching
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to collaborate with your fellow agile coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that help transform the world of work. Unlike other coaching events, you’ll go deep into issues that you’re passionate about. It’s also about making valuable connections that continue long after the retreat’s conclusion. This is a dynamic networking and skills-building retreat, featuring meaningful and actionable interactions via a robust new selection of events.
What Happens at the Agile Coaching Retreat?
You’ll get the opportunity to enhance and expand your professional network, as well as receive mentorship from your fellow attendees.
Moreover, this expanded Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat allows you to accelerate your professional development via invigorating speakers and guests, plus global agile thought leaders. Newer or prospective coaches will leave this event with actionable tools you can implement in your own agile practice once you return home.
Who is it for?
The Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat is for anyone interested in agile coaching or who wants to improve their agile coaching skills/network. Additionally, more experienced coaches will hone their talents alongside the best and brightest agile coaching minds in the field.
Principles: These Retreats are developed in alignment with the agile/Scrum values and we curate the event to guide your work and connections.
- The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth
- Learning is done using an agile process framework called Scrum
- Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreat
- Teams go deep into single topics rather than covering many broad areas
- The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning
This event is supported by Scrum Alliance.
About this retreat:
The retreat will be held at Remember the villa. The venue has both the event space and accomodation. Tickets are inclusive of accomodation, as follows:
- Double room tickets will include the retreat fee and room with a king-sized bed that sleeps two. As a double room ticket purchaser, you'll have the room to yourself! If someone will be attending with you and does not mind sharing a room, purchase an additional retreat ticket, without accomodation. Write us for the discount code.
- Triple room tickets will include the retreat fee and room with one king-sized bed and one single bed. As a triple room ticket purchaser, you'll be sharing the room with another attendee.
- Dormitory tickets will include the retreate fee and room mixed-gender domitory accomodation. You'll get to spend lots of time bonding with your fellow retreat attendees!
- Retreat tickets are available if you choose to share a room with a double-room ticket purchaser, or are arranging your own accomodation. There are two other villas nearby (one at 1.2 km away, and another 2 km away).
Located just 40 minutes from the center of Kuala Lumpur, Remember the Villa is a retreat cum event space nestled in the forests of Janda Baik. WIth a selection of double, triple and dormitory accomodations, swimming pool and social spaces, Remember the Villa is an ideal location for a coaching retreat.
Getting to KL:
There are a variety of methods to come in to Kuala Lumpur, easiest being via airline. We have two major airports, both within a 2-minute train ride:
- KLIA1: This airport mainly serves full-service carriers, with some budget airlines
- KLIA2: This is the budget airport, mainly served by Air Asiam JetStar and Scoot.
Note: We are exploring hosting a 1-day agile conference on the 30th October in KL. If you are interested in attending, do consider adjusting your travel arrangements to accomodate attendance.
We will be arranging for a private chartered bus from KL (likely KL Sentral where the trains from the airport connect to) to the Villa. If you choose to commute there yourself, there are several alternative options:
- Ride-hailing - Grab
- Car rental - SoCar, GoCar, Tranditional car rentals (ie Hertz, Avis) - more info
If you are looking stay off venue, there are two nearby villas. Take note that while the road it lit at night, it is in a wooded area.
- The event description was updated. Diff#465705 2019-08-25 02:53:22
[ Thu ] - [ Sat ]
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM MYT
- Remember The Villa
[Super Early Bird] Retreat & Accommodation - Dormitory SOLD OUT RM750.00 [Super Early Bird] Retreat & Accommodation - Shared Room SOLD OUT RM1,000.00 Retreat & Accommodation - Double Room SOLD OUT RM2,000.00 Reserved SOLD OUT RM9,999.00 [Early Bird] Retreat & Accommodation - Dormitory SOLD OUT RM900.00 Retreat & Accommodation - Dormitory SOLD OUT RM1,000.00 Retreat only (No Accomodation) SOLD OUT RM500.00
- Venue Address
- Lot A309, Jalan TanaRimba Enderong,TanaRimba, Janda Baik, Mukim, Bentong Malaysia
Agile Malaysia1,210 Followers